Life Sucks. Seek God. Upcoming Book Release from The Valley of Suck


In just a few weeks I will be releasing my first book!  The valley of suck has far too many twists and turns than I had ever imagined and throw in a book (or two) and you never know what might happen.  But here it is!  This is totally new content, no copy and pasting out of my blog.  This is real and practical.  It gets to the bare-bones reality of true soul healing habits, what has sustained me through the valley of suck of being a caregiver, and now widower and single dad.

This also isn't a "book jacket" hype session but an invitation to be part of the launch for the book.  Being part of the launch means I'm going to send you a FREE pre-release PDF copy of the book to review before it is released on Amazon!  There will be more info along the way and I want to keep you in the loop.  So if you're interested, please enter your e-mail below.  This is no marketing gimmick and I won't be selling out your e-mail or wasting your time.  If you would like to help me get this information to people, please let me know and give me a hand!

Subscribe to join the launch of "Life Sucks. Seek God."

* indicates required

4 comments:

Cheryl Love said...

Can't wait to read it Ken!

Amanda Harmon said...

Got my reading glasses ready for this! 😎

Maureen Hodges said...

I'm looking forward to reading this!!

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone every day.

Follow our signals NOW and make up to 270% a day.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP