Welcome to this week's mini-message on the Easter story.
Take some time for reflection on the message and the story from Luke 24:1-12
- *When was a time you told a true story that other people found hard to believe?
- What happened while the women were wondering what had happened to Jesus’ body? (24:4)
- What did the angels tell the women about Jesus? (24:5-7)
- What words of Jesus were the women reminded of? (24:7)
- What did the women do after the men had told them that Jesus had risen from the dead as He had predicted? (24:9)
- Why did the apostles not believe the women? (24:11)
- How did Peter respond to the sight of the empty tomb? (24:12)
- Why is Jesus’ resurrection central to the Christian faith?
- Why did the disciples express disbelief even though Jesus had told them clearly that He would rise from the dead?
- How will you REMEMBER Easter with your life this week?