Weekend Prayers for Lent

March 26
Loving God,  let me feel Your love and get to know You deeply.  I want to welcome Your Son, when He returns, not as a stranger but as my friend with whom I have walked for so many good years and with whom I have spent so many hours in conversation with Him. Amen

March 27  (Psalm 63: 1-5 NIV)
0 God, You are my God, earnestly I seek You; my soul thirsts for You, my body longs for You, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.
I have seen You in the sanctuary and beheld Your power and Your glory. Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
I will praise You as long as I live, and in Your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise You.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP