Practicing What You Preach

This is one of those weeks where the rubber meets the road. Everything comes together a little bit more than usual. I've been working real hard to stay fit over the years especially as a cancer survivor. The new Health Miles program has been a great help to that.

But with my sermon this Sunday on "Healthy Living," I'm taking to the pool for a swim meet alongside my kids! I confirmed tonight I'm swimming in the 25m freestyle, 50m freestyle and likely anchoring the men's 100m relay team! Funny thing is, while I was a lifeguard and lifeguard instructor, I never swam on a team till this weekend.

Come find out Sunday the results! We're going to have a blast and you won't want to miss it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP