The Fresh Prince was right, parents just don't understand!

It certainly isn't rocket science, but anytime somebody in Hollywood has a revelation, you just have to wonder what they were on when it happened. I'll admit, I'm not exactly going to throw a party over this, BUT Will Smith's recent revelation, certainly has my attention...

"It's cool to have the goal of being the biggest movie star in the world. But why? It's been revealed to me that the question is: Whose life is better because you woke up today?"

I've always liked Will as I was listening to him back in the day of DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince and especially the 80's MTV staple...


Interestingly, "Smith said he realized he had drifted out of contact with everyday people on Nov. 4. "I sat there with my children and my 16-year-old son couldn't understand how I didn't know (the election) was over already. He was like 'You're out of touch,'" he said."

Will, I guess you found out first hand: parents really don't understand! I congratulate you on coming to a much more profound conclusion on life's meaning and what matters (not that Will Smith would ever read this).

May I Ask? Whose life is better because you woke up today?

May I Suggest? Try holding the door open for someone, give compliments to 10 people, give at least 3 people a hug, but whatever you do, do something!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP