At a loss for words...

Nothing like getting a bit bumfuzzled and dumbfounded all in one day. That John would nominate my blog has me at a loss for words. In my short time blogging, John's blogs have pushed me and challenged me to think and write better. John, thank you for the honor.

It is hard to narrow down to five. As one who still feels more like a "padawan" than a "master" or even a "knight" when it comes to blogging, there are a number of sites I look to and seek out for wisdom. There are so many more folks I'd like to add and if you've had more than one you certainly deserve it:

1. Scott Ginsberg

2. Guy Kawasaki

3. John the Methodist

4. Will Deuel

5. Shawn Lovejoy



Here are the rules as originally laid out to be passed on:

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

1 comments:

the Deacon said...

Congrads on your active noodle.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP