Its a Small World

If you haven't seen these two Chinese guys, then I hope this will make your day.


(Thanks Bert Gary!)

I'd encourage you to go to Google Video and type in Backstreet Boys and then view the whole collection of these two. They even made it onto Chinese TV. It is a testimony to how cultures are blending together (and how absurd a lot of music is).

The ideas and experiments of Web2.0 continue to blur lines of race, creeds, country and religions. While it is good and healthy in some ways what are the full ramifications to our worlds and lives?

May I Ask: What do you know of Web 2.0? (Go to Wikipedia and find out if you don't) How do you see it touching your life?

2 comments:

John said...

May I Ask: What do you know of Web 2.0? (Go to Wikipedia and find out if you don't) How do you see it touching your life?

I have conversations in the blogosphere that I never have anywhere else. Not even in forum of seminary.

John said...

Correction. "Not even in the forum of seminary.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP