What to do when you don't know what to do

I've got a brunch with my friend Chris who is another church planter nearby @ cityonahill . I had sometime and was working on my squidoo page and decided to grab another cup of coffee up at our new Starbucks. I got my name tag on and headed out the door.

I didn't have much time but thought I'd log on and do some more work on my squidoo page. I got the signal for a log in but…no link. I tried another browser…no luck…Arrgghhhh!!! So I'm thinking what to do and here are some of my thoughts:
1. Be friendly. This fellow just sneezed and I said to him, "God bless you." He looked up, smiled and said thanks (glad my name tag is on).

2. E-books. When you find articles online, e-books or pdf save them to a file on your desktop for going back to read.

3. Blog. You don't have to be online to do that you know.

4. Journal. So you don't have your computer, keep pad and paper with you.

5. Ask for help. If I'd planned to be here longer, I would have done this one but right now I'm about to shut down so I don't miss my meeting.

BTW, if you've got ideas to help me on why I couldn't get a connection, let me know. I need another wrinkle in my brain.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP